About This Course
Do you feel that you already know all the possible frameworks for solving business problems (Porter’s five forces, matrix, etc.), but you are still not sure how to use them? Or maybe you have already taken a course on the management consulting problem-solving approach, but the terms used were not very useful to you (law, etc.)? Whether you are a student studying for a case study or a businessman, what you may not be able to do is take a holistic approach to problem solving that produces consistent results.
If so, this course is for you! I can guarantee that you will not find another comprehensive introductory course on Hypothesis Problem Solving – the best choice of consulting firms in a variety of business consulting interactions.
- This course is designed to be an introduction to the topic and no prior knowledge nor experience is required. Nevertheless, an understanding of the basic principles that govern business organizations will let you grasp the concepts I present here quicker.
- Applicants to consulting firms studying for case interviews
- Junior analysts and consultants starting their consulting career
- Entrepreneurs starting their adventure with business
- Managers, project managers and project team members who solve business problems in their workplace