- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
About This Course
In this course, I will guide you through the principles and concepts of data modeling through some of the best practices and techniques you need to build data models in your organization. You will find many examples that clearly show the key concepts and techniques covered during the course.
At the end of the course, you are ready to not only apply these principles, but also make the key modeling decisions and design data required by the “art” of data modeling, which goes beyond the nuts and bolts. Design techniques and patterns
Organizations or groups of organizations may need to master core data management when maintaining more than one copy of data about a business entity. Keeping more than one copy of this original data inherently means that there is an inefficiency in maintaining the “single version of the truth” in all versions. It is almost inevitable to maintain different versions of information about a business entity unless individuals, processes, and technologies are in place to ensure that the amounts of data in all versions are aligned.
- Basic understanding of data management concepts and constructs such as relational database tables
- Know how different pieces of data logically relate to one another.
- A business analyst
- Data engineer, or database designer
- Who desires to build a personal toolbox of data modeling best practices and techniques.