About This Course
Electronics has become important for many fields. Communications, automotive, security, defense and consumer electronics, to name a few. This course introduces you to the theory of various electrical and electronic circuits. It focuses on the practical aspects of technology, not on the depths of theory that are of little value in real-world work situations.
If you are someone who wants to know how things work and enjoy the challenge of understanding why not when they do not, studying electrical engineering technology will certainly provide you with the knowledge and skills you need. Will be interested and opportunities in the workplace that will be useful to you personally and financially attractive.
This course can help you qualify for a variety of jobs at the elementary level, such as electronics, service technician, telecommunications technician and engineering technician.
- Electronics is a somewhat math-intensive technology, so a positive (fearless) attitude about math will be helpful.
- Anyone who is curious about how things work.
- Anyone who loves to learn.
- Anyone who enjoys the gift of knowledge.
- Anyone involved with any engineering related discipline