- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Time management for professional productivity
About This Course
In this specialty, you will learn how investment strategies are designed to achieve financial goals in a global context. You will learn the theory behind strong investment decisions, as well as the practical skills you can apply when discussing investment proposals with your advisor, personal asset management, or your client’s portfolio.
You will begin by creating a global understanding of financial markets and the impact that rational and irrational behaviors have on finance at the micro and macro levels. You will then learn how to build and manage a sufficiently long-term portfolio while appreciating new research advances in finance and related fields, as well as future trends shaping the investment management industry. .
- Health Checklist
- Schedule time to take the course with your full attention
- Have comprehension of the english language
- Be open to new ideas and strategies
- Financial students
- Leaders in a small companies
- Anyone who wants to invest their money to the market