- Please note that this course has the following prerequisites which must be completed before it can be accessed
- Adobe Illustrator CC – Essentials
About This Course
Even if you are a beginner, this course shows you how to make a website functional, attractive and successful. It will guide you through all the steps required to enhance the user experience on any site, down to the exact code, content and design.
You start by defining who your website users are and what they expect from the website. You will also learn how business goals – you or your customer – need to be identified and considered for the success of the site.
You will also have hands-on experience in designing and coding three different types of sites. If you are already a web designer, if you want to get into web design or upgrade your current business site, this will ensure that you pursue similar projects.
- Tutorial Booklets
- Instruction Videos
- Adobe Photoshop Free Trial version
- Axure RP Free Trial version
- In order to install and configure WordPress for the last two sections, you will need a hosting plan, either paid or free (Google "free WordPress hosting" for options)
- New or established business owners who want to gain more from their online presence
- Beginners who want to learn UX, web design and/or development
- Website designers who want to enhance their skills
- Print designers who want to move into web design