A Global Ethical Approach to Social Justice and Environmental Issues
About The Event
CILE 7th Annual International Conference
Call for Papers
Date: March 23, 2019
Venue: Hamad Bin Khalifa University, Doha, Qatar
Abstract Submission Deadline: December 20, 2018
The Research Center for Islamic Legislation and Ethics (CILE) is pleased to announce its upcoming 7th Annual International Conference on the 23rd of March 2019, in Doha (Qatar), under the title: “A Global Ethical Approach to Social Justice and Environmental Issues”
• To highlight the lack of ethics of the Global Order
• To explain the ethical impact of the Global Order on social justice and environmental issues
• To develop a multidisciplinary ethical approach to the Global Order and the contemporary moral chaos
CILE wish to invite scholars, academicians, researchers, and policy makers to send their abstracts and short biographies to participate in its upcoming 7th Annual International Conference.
– Do global institutions/organizations uphold justice in the social and physical environments as it is understood in Islam? Who can measure it and how?
– What are the ethical consequences of social injustice in relation to environmental degradation? And who is responsible for that?
– Who is responsible for environmental protection and sustainability?
– Does the current Global Order harm the vulnerable (individuals, groups, and countries) and how is that?
– What has the international community done to deliver justice to the most vulnerable and weak among our fellow human beings?
– What are the guiding moral values to reform the Global Order while avoiding chaos?
– What moral values that best address issues of social injustice and environmental problems in majority Muslim societies?
Deadline to receive abstracts and short biographies of authors is December 20, 2018.
For queries and abstract & paper submission please email: email@example.com
For further information about the conference and the participation conditions, please read the Conference Background Paper.
This event has expired
Hamad Bin Khalifa University