Diploma in Arabic & Islamic Studies
About The Event
Starting Date: October 2020
Cambridge Islamic College is offering a two-year foundational/intermediate level course in Arabic and Islamic studies. It is designed to qualify participants for admission into the College’s ‘Alimiyyah Degree program, as well as for those who wish to achieve general competency in Arabic and Islamic studies. It is intended for those who can only devote part of their time to these subjects. The course has four components: Arabic language, hadith, fiqh and general Islamic studies.
In general, Islamic studies students will learn the lives of the major Prophets, sirah of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon them all, and some elementary aspects of the history of Islam and Islamic society.
This course will help in achieving high-level competency in Arabic and Islamic studies by building your knowledge in:
• Reading, Writing & Speaking Arabic
• Important hadith & their meaning
• Interpretation of Hadith for Law (Fiqh)
• Acts of worship (prayer, fasting, zakah, hajj, etc.) in a proper manner
• The lives of the major Prophets, Seerah of the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)
• Practical aspects of the history of Islam and Islamic society.
Source: Cambridge Islamic College
This event has expired
Cambridge Islamic College