Madinah & Bab 2019 Summer Course
About The Event
Date: 25 July – 15 August 2019
Venue: Qom, Iran
Organizer: The World Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim Communities
The Madinah & Bab youth summer course is officially back for the 17th year running for young people aged between 14- 24 and want to steer them towards an amazing opportunity for spiritual and educational development.
Through insightful lectures, wholesome physical activities, and visits to holy sites, the course will ensure they gain Islamic Knowledge and enhance their spirituality while having lots of fun. Participants will have the opportunity to visit the cities of Qum, Mashhad, Tehran and other historical places.
Aims of the Madinah and Bab al-Ilm Course:
1. To assist one to realize their spiritual potential.
2. To further one’s knowledge of Islam.
3. To enable one to perform the Ziyarah of holy personalities.
4. To provide the means for gaining an insight into Hawzah life.
5. To facilitate friendship-making with Shias of different cultures and backgrounds.
6. To create an atmosphere that is conducive to meaningful reflection.
7. To further one’s understanding of the lives of the Ulama and pious individuals.
8. To enhance one’s appreciation of Shia Islamic culture, history, and heritage.
9. To provide opportunities for recreation and exploring places of outstanding natural beauty.
The World Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim Communities has existed for over 30 years. We are a faith-based organization, consisting of about 125,000 community members worldwide, mainly in Canada, East Africa, India, Middle East, Pakistan, The United Kingdom and the United States of America. The World Federation is made up of member organizations based in different regions.
This event has expired
The World Federation of Khoja Shia Ithna-Asheri Muslim Communities