Quranic Studies International Conference
About The Event
With Emphasis on Islamic Banking and Finance
Call for Papers
Date: August 4, 2018
Venue: Oxford, UK
Proposal Submission Deadline: June 30, 2018
The International Conference on the Quranic Studies focuses on topics such as the emergence of Islamic governments and their Quranic guidelines, the law in the Quran and its relation and interaction with secular laws as well as the international law, Islamic banking and financial markets, their Quranic foundations and also analyses of the current Islamic systems with the Quranic requisites and qualifications, and much more.
– The emergence of Islamic governments and their Quranic guidelines.
– The law in the Quran and its relation and interaction with secular laws as well as the international law.
– Islamic banking and financial markets; their Quranic foundations and also analyses of the current Islamic systems with the Quranic requisites and qualifications.
– The Quranic answers to intellectual and philosophical challenges facing Muslims such as questions raised by atheism and other ideologies and ideas.
– The Quranic foundation of spiritual and mystical trends inside and outside the Muslim world.
– The development of media coverage of the Quranic themes.
– An exploration of the literature aiming at clarification of various dimensions of impact by the Quran on the worlds of knowledge, politics, society, psychology and so forth.
– The works undertaken to develop an insight into the traditional interpretations and hermeneutics of the Holy Quran.
– The Arabic language of the Quran, is it in decline or is it being upheld by the advent of new media?
– Translation of the Holy Quran.
– The ethical structures suggested by the Quran and how these structures helped Muslim communities throughout history be morally balanced and in peace.
– The mental healing and therapeutic properties of the Quranic verses prescribing methodologies in order to keep mental disorders such as depression in check.
– The impact of the Quran and Quranic studies on the discourse of the religious thinking across the world.
– New ways of interpreting the Quran, positive and negative points, a critical outlook.
Conference Website: www.quran-institute.org.uk
This event has expired