Symposium: Do You Need God to Be Good?
About The Event
A multi-disciplinary symposium on religion and ethics
Call for Papers
Date: 30 July – 3 August 2018
Papers would be welcomed on topics such as:
- The right to die/euthanasia
- State legislation on abortion, same-sex marriage, LGBTQI rights issues in conflict with personal or institutional conscience
- Is “Good Stewardship” a useful approach to climate change when global warming has become critical? How do increasingly frequent and destructive natural disasters affect ministry?
- Do we believe in “acts of God” in relation to disasters?
- Does God act in the world? The problem of evil. Theodicy.
- Pastoral theology
- Ethical questions in keeping international peace
This event has expired