Winter Semester 2017 Registration
About The Event
Professional Course on
The Cultural Interaction between Islam and Western Societies
Registration Deadline: December 5, 2017
The Islamic Research and Information Center (IRIC) is planning to hold its new semester of educational classes from Azar 23th, 1396 (December 14, 2017).
All interested individuals with an acceptable Islamic knowledge and ability in comprehension and conversation in English are invited to contact IRIC for more information and registration.
New students should apply by submitting their resume and application to the IRIC email address before Azar 14th, 1396 (December 5, 2017).
Enrollment is open to any previous and current student of the IRIC’s professional courses.
Conditions for Enrollment:
- Tuition fee per each course is 1.500.000 Rials.
- For those honors students who attend all sessions and achieve top grades, tuition fee will be waived and returned.
- Final session of these courses will be held on Esfand 17th, 1396 (March 8, 2018).
- Due to the limited seating capacity of the classroom, early registration is advised.
- Honors students will be invited to participate and cooperate in IRICs’ projects.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: (+9821) 88967400
This event has expired
Islamic Research and Information Center (IRIC)