Youth Development Program (YDP)
About The Event
Date: June 22-23, 2019
Venue: Kents Hill Park Training and Conference Centre, Swallow House, Timbold Drive, Kents Hill Park, Milton Keynes, UK
Application Deadline: June 2, 2019
The Council of European Jamaats (CoEJ) is running its annual “Youth Development Program” for those aged 18-24 of the community.
The aim of the Youth Development Program is to enhance personal development and leadership capacity across the youth in CoEJ. To become the type of youth that will enable our communities to meet the challenges posed by the future and to fully serve the common good of their community and wider society.
To enable participants to:
• understand a range of leadership
• values to practice faith into action
• learn collaboration and team-working
• understand the power of self and how to unlock it
• learn how to work outside one’s comfort zone
• unleash one’s potential
This event has expired
Kents Hill Park Training and Conference Centre